Setting: Care Home - Neurological nursing home - Old Age residents with complex brain injury
Hours: 42 Hours per week
Shifts: Days and Nights
Rating : 8.2 on Care Home UK
43 Bedded Home
Time recruitment is selecting for registered nurse to join an exemplary national care provider in the local area of Worcester. The home has an excellent CQC report and has excellent staffing ratios so plenty of support is available. We are looking for registered nurses with an active NMC
Benefits for the Senior Registered Nurse include:
- DBS check is free and the cost of annual RGN PIN registration for nurses is covered.
- Free Parking
- Paid Breaks
- Fulfilling career with intriguing chances for advancement
- Christmas and New Year's Day bank holiday rates are doubled, and all other bank holidays are paid at time and a half.
- Induction training programmes with support and customization, continuous training and development, and nationally acknowledged credentials*
- Refer a friend or resident incentive programme.
- Pension Contributions as well as many fantastic discounts for restaurants, shops, activities, and more.
- Free uniform
- Annual Staff Awards Programme in all of our Homes honours our outstanding staff.
Duties for the Senior Registered Nurse:
- Critical clinical decisions
- Assessing and developing person centred care plans
- Safely providing nursing care including administering medication
- Dressings and management of resident's medical conditions
- Tracheostomy, NG Feeding and Experience with brain injuries desired
Senior Registered Nurse Requirements:
- A Registered Nurse, with a valid NMC pin
- Being able to manage the unit alongside clinical duties in the home
- This includes observation, medication, reviewing and evaluating individual care plans
- Provide clinical guidance to the care team & deliver the best practice continually
If you are interested please email an updated version of your CV to Ethan at Time recruitment so that he can put you forwar, alternatively call 0161 238 9770