Mon-Fri, Hybrid working after probation
Competitive Salary dependent on experience
Our client is a top 200 UK law firm and are Legal 500 recognised. The company is based in Manchester but works on cases nationwide specialising in personal injury and criminal negligence.
They are looking for a barrister or solicitor advocate with chambers/employed bar background or civil litigation background to join their advocacy team.
What we are looking for within the role:
* A current practicing certificate with advocacy experience.
* Strong knowledge of civil procedure rules and an understanding of confidentiality.
* Experience in litigation is essential.
* Preferable to have knowledge of Proclaim Case Management System.
* A competitive salary dependant on experience.
* Hybrid working environment after 3-month probation period.
* Offer a competitive commission scheme after probation.
* Mon-Thurs 8:30-17:30, 8:30-17:00 on Friday.
Please apply today with your latest CV to be booked in for an immediate telephone interview.