About the company
Dynamic and modern but well-established contractor who specialise in running commercial construction projects predominantly in the leisure and hospitality sectors. These projects include restaurants, pubs, bars, and hotels.
Full Time Permanent
Design & Build, Refurbishments and Fit Outs
Construction Main Contractor
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 negotiable depending on experience plus a company car or car allowance, bonus scheme, laptop and mobile provided, annual leave, pension contribution and employee benefits schemes.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Appoint and monitor appropriate labour and site management specific to the project type in conjunction with the Head of Contracts and project team
* Control and analysis of labour costs alongside the project QS
* Produce comprehensive project programs, site meeting minutes, contractor's reports
* Attend and contribute to client and contracts meetings
* Collate, manage and sign off snagging works completed by project support team
* Record variations from site and liaise with the QS team
* Responsible for site health and safety from pre-contract stage through to project completion
* Monitor all site health and safety procedures and compliance by all site personnel
* Manage client direct suppliers for projects
* Promote commercial awareness for on-site projects
* Liaise with supply chain team to ensure compliance and effective site set up.
* Take a lead role in snagging and handover meetings where appropriate with the design team
* Ensure quality of workmanship in line CBGW Group expectations
* Deliver projects to agreed program of works
* Monitor program of works and identify shortfalls and solutions
* Ensure relevant design and contract details are available to site personnel at all times
* To have regular meetings with the Head of Commercial and contracts team to report on and discuss workload, project difficulties and opportunities
Required skills and experience
* Must have AT LEAST 2 years experience at Project Manager level
* Excellent time keeping and ability to manage own workload and work to deadlines
* A passion for delivering a professional service and quality product
* Ideal candidate will be friendly, proactive, have good organizational skills and have a high attention to detail
* Must have excellent IT skills - Microsoft skills including Excel, Outlook and Project are essential
* Professional qualification in project management desirable
* Experience of working in hospitality sector advantageous
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
If you'd like to apply, please submit an updated CV.
Time Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.